Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website or make a purchase on our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
Copyright © 2019 tarot.boutique.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
– we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
– all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
1) You may:
● view pages from our website in a web browser;
● download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
● print pages from our website;
● stream audio and video files from our website; and
● use our website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2) Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3) You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4) Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
5) Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
● republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
● sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
● show any material from our website in public;
● exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
● redistribute material from our website.
6) Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form.
7) We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
1) You must not:
● use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
● use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
● use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
● conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
● access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
● violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
● use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
2) You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
3) You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat" rather than a contractual offer.
We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly.
The sale and purchase of products through our website will be subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale, and we will ask you to agree to the terms of that document each time you make a purchase on our website.
Any product reviews that you submit for publication on our website shall be subject to the terms of Section 9 and Section 10.
6. Registration and accounts
To be eligible for an account on our website under this Section 6, you must comply with these terms and conditions.
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
7. User login details
If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8. Cancellation and suspension of account
1) We may:
● suspend your account;
● cancel your account; and/or
● edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2) You may cancel your account on our website by contacting us, if you do not have any sale contract that entered into force with us.
9. Limited warranties
We do not warrant or represent:
● the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
● that the material on the website is up to date; or
● that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 10.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
10. Limitations and exclusions of liability
1) Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
● limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
● limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
● limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
● exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
2) The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 13 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
● are subject to Section 10.1; and
● govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
3) To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
4) We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
5) We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
6) We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7) We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
8) You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
11. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
● send you one or more formal warnings;
● temporarily suspend your access to our website;
● permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
● block computers using your IP address from accessing our website];
● contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
● commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
● suspend or delete your account on our website].
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
12. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 10.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. Trade marks
Tarot.Boutique, Tarot.Tienda, Tarocchi.Boutique, Tarot.Shopping,, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned terms and conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17. Third party rights
A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
18. Entire agreement
Subject to Section 10.1, these terms and conditions, together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
19. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Maltese law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
20. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
We are registered in the Registry of Companies Agency of Malta; you can find the online version of the register at https://rocsupport.mfsa.com.mt/pages/SearchCompanyInformation.aspx, and our registration number is C 65660.
Our VAT number is MT21866930.
21. Personal Data protection
Hermestris Ltd est le responsable du traitement des données personnelles de l'Utilisateur et l'informe que ces données seront traitées en conformité avec la disposition des normes en vigueur en matière de protection de données personnelles, le Règlement (UE) 2016/679 du 27 avril 2016 (GDPR), et pour cela nous publions les informations suivantes sur le traitement:
But du traitement: maintenir une solution commercial et l'envoi de communications sur nos produits et services.
Critères de conservation des données: elles seront conservées tant qu'il y aura un intérêt mutuel à maintenir le but du traitement et lorsque ce ne sera plus nécessaire pour tel but, elles seront éliminées par des mesures de sécurité appropriées pour garantir la pseudonymisation des données ou leur destruction totale.
Communication des données: Les données ne seront pas communiquées à des tiers, sauf obligation légale.
Droits qui aident l'utilisateur:
- Droit de retirer son consentement à tout moment.
- Droit d'accès, de rectification, de portabilité et de suppression de vos données et limitation ou opposition à leur traitement.
- Droit de déposer une réclamation auprès de l'autorité de contrôle (agpd.es) si elle considère que le traitement n'est pas conforme à la réglementation en vigueur.
Coordonnées de contact pour exercer vos droits:
En envoyant le formulaire Web correspondant (création de compte, inscription à la newsletter, exécution de la commande), l'utilisateur consent expressément à ce que tarot.boutique peut vous envoyer par tous les moyens (téléphone, email, courrier ...), y compris les supports électroniques, les communications de notre groupe, ainsi que des informations sur nos services, produits et offres susceptibles d'être commercialisés sur tarot.boutique.
22. Our details
This website is owned and operated by Hermestris Ltd.
We are registered in Malta under registration number C 65660, and our registered office is at Level 1, Casal Naxaro, Labour Avenue, Naxxar NXR 9021, Malta.
You can contact us:
– using our website contact form;
– by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
– by chat, available from time to time, and by sending a ticket via our online chat system.